- SS14 Authentication Hub
- Manages your SS14 account and is used by the official launcher whenever you play on servers.
- Wizard's Den SS14 servers
- Official game servers (named "Wizard's Den") ran by us. Only relevant if you actually connect and play on these servers.
- SS14 Forums
- Official forums for SS14. Only relevant if you connect to these forums.
We collect only data you enter into the website or launcher to register your account and/or change your account preferences:
- Email address
- Password (stored hashed+salted)
- Time of registration
- Randomly generated UUID to identify your account across SS14
- Patreon user ID and membership tier (if you choose to link your Patreon account)
We use your email address to confirm validity of your account and may send you necessary emails for administration of the authentication server in the future. We will not send you any form of marketing or promotional emails.
Your email address and/or username can be used to log you in into our services, combined with your password of course.
The following data is considered public information that may be queried for or shared to game servers you play on:
- account UUID
- account creation time
- Patreon membership tier (if you choose to link your Patreon account)
Some terminology used in this section:
- Hardware ID (HWID)
- A hashed identifier generated from your computer's hardware or OS installation.
We log all connections you make to our game servers, storing IP address, HWID and account UUID/name used to connect. All in-game actions you take may also be logged, only directly associated with your account UUID/name. We also store all data you explicitly enter such as your character preferences in-game.
Connection logs (including IP/HWID) are shared with trusted server administrators for enforcement of server rules such as, but not limited to, enforcing server bans. Connection logs are not shared publically.
Logs of in-game actions may be made public for anybody to view, once again for the purposes of rule enforcement. This includes private conversations had with server administrators in-game.
We store all data you submit on the forum.
Your forum account is directly tied to your main SS14 account, and forum administrators have access to data such as your email address necessary for the forum to function.
We also store IP addresses associated with actions such as posts or spam defense logs for up to 30 days.
See our contact page for any questions you may have.